View Single Post
Old July 31, 2009, 12:35 PM   #45
Mello2u

The purpose of having a conceal weapon's license is to HAVE the weapon in the event that you need it for defense.

If you leave it in your vehicle you do not have it to use in that event. Additionally, some places like parking areas outside courthouses and other places where firearms are prohibited to citizens are attractive to thieves who will do smash and grabs to see what they can glean from this potentially rich target area for guns in vehicles.

Even though I have a lock box in my vehicle for those times when I am by law prohibited from carrying my weapon into a building and must leave it for a time in my parked vehicle, I still do not feel good about the possibility of it being stolen from by vehicle. All this lock box can do is slow down the theft.

First rule of a gun fight is: have a gun.
Second rule is: shot placement.
http://www.sightm1911.com/lib/ccw/gunfight_rules.htm this link for 23 more "rules".
" Frederic Bastiat

Page generated in 0.02384 seconds with 8 queries