View Single Post
Old September 10, 2012, 02:56 PM   #12
10-96

LockedBreech- I take it you're a bit of a studious type. I would venture a guess that you would gleen a ton of information from a reloading book such as the Lyman 49th Edition. They contain huge amounts of info on the 'whats, how's, why's, and why-nots'. Just about any cartridge you could dream up is covered with diagrams, histories, components, speeds, and pressures. A study of that will give you an idea of where ctg's fall in line with each other. The book(s) may not tell you which one's are popular or near obsolete- but it will give you a much better understanding that we can truthfully impart. Another great and informative bathroom reader is "Cartridges Of The World". Borrow one (or both) or get them on the cheap and you'll soon see why it's so difficult fur us to give you the full answers you deserve.

Kraig- Easy does it, next thing you know, we'll have the poor guy wondering about Page Poopers, Floberts, Velo Dogs, Wildcats, and Lord knows what else!

I suspect a thing or two... because I've seen a thing or two.

Page generated in 0.02421 seconds with 8 queries