View Single Post
Old July 9, 2009, 12:15 AM   #168
5whiskey

Quote:
Never fire a warning shot.

Shoot to stop or kill the animal.

Discharging any firearm in any neighborhood can lead to a stray bullet killing a child or someone else.

You are very lucky the home owner has'nt called police and had you arrested.

It does'nt matter at all that I personally approve of what you did.

It is blatently illegal to fire a handgun in a neighborhood unless you are in imminent personal danger and every shot you take has to be justified soley to stop that deadly threat.

You are three times guilty of endangering the entire neighborhood you were in and in Northern Virginia,you would be arrested and jailed and your handgun would be taken away.

You would also likely never be able to own a handgun again.

Only fire your handgun when you are responding to a deadly threat and fire it directly at and into that deadly threat.

Also,if you were convicted of a felony endangerment of that neighborhood,it could affect your ability to get a job for the rest of your life.

All of this is why I am thinking very seriously of getting one of those bear pepper foam cans and wearing it everywhere I go.

Especially when I cannot legally carry.
Funny how the Sheriff Deputy who shoots with me in the back yard has never arrested me. Don't apply arcane laws that apply in your area, and the layout of your area, to mine. ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WHY I SHOT INTO THE DITCH BANK AND NOT SHOT THE DOGS IS BECAUSE ENGAGING THE DOGS WOULD'VE BEEN MORE DANGEROUS BECAUSE THEY WERE DIRECTLY BETWEEN ME AND A HOUSE.

Quote:
You are three times guilty of endangering the entire neighborhood you were in and in Northern Virginia,you would be arrested and jailed and your handgun would be taken away.

You would also likely never be able to own a handgun again.
Yes I'm quoting you again. You're very quick to try and scare me into thinking I'm going to jail when you don't even know where I'm from or the laws in my area. Excellent legal advice. I'll keep it in mind

Page generated in 0.03206 seconds with 8 queries