View Single Post
Old June 18, 2001, 12:03 AM   #89
Joe Klug

Sensop,

Thanks once again for setting that meet up for us. Like everyone else, I had a great time. It was well worth the 300+ mile round trip. And yes, I will have to seriously think about getting one of those Maks. It was a lot better of a shooter then I was expecting.

Setting up another meet down there in October might be a good idea. I'll do my best to make it. The FVGC is a great place. I couldn't believe we were the only ones out there on such a nice day.

One helpful tip for my fellow TFLers.......when someone posts directions to a place you need to go print them out right away. I made the mistake of thinking "I'll visit the thread the night before the meet and print them out then". Bad mistake on my part as the forum was down Friday night and Saturday morning. I spent about 45 minutes trying to find someone who could point me in the general direction of Fort Valley Gun Club. Luckily, I was able to find such a person and just got there a bit late.

Ben, If you want to meet at Advanced next Saturday I can probably be there around 1pm. I have an appointment at 10am that I really shouldn't miss.

Joe

Page generated in 0.02021 seconds with 8 queries