View Single Post
Old March 16, 2013, 11:39 PM   #496
A pause for the COZ

Hey!!! Great stuff guys. I love looking at everyone's ideas. Seems to be 118 ways to skin that same cat. Besides help the night shift pass.

I really liked the one with the rifle rack behind the loading bench. I would love to have that. Unfortunately, I only have the guns I have because I dont let them be viewed all at the same place at the same time. Wife thinks I only have 2 or 3 of them.
You know the rules right? If its been in the house more than 24 hours it gets reclassified as a " Its been there" Item.
" Where did that gun come from? whaa that gun? Yea that gun! ahhhh dont know its been there."

Here is my loading stuff. I keep taking over more and more of the wifes scrap booking room.

Starting from right to left:
Last year I found this real nice heavy steel work bench. Since I collect new presses when ever I find one I dont have.
I needed a better( space saving way) to mount them.
This works great. It has a 1/4 inch steel top and I just drill and tap new mounting holes. Easy on and easy off.
One day its set up for the Hornady.

The next I may have the MEC or one of my old Lymans on it.
I love it. Best 20 bucks I ever spent.

Then you have the Powder magazine. I wish I still had some spare room in it.
Its funny how stuff magically expands to fill space.

Main loading area. All built from old shelving out of a closed bar. Cost 10 bucks.

Lube station.

More storage.

Casting is done out in the barn.

You guys are giving me ideas. I like the rolling reloading bench and some of the portable ones to take to the range.

Page generated in 0.03903 seconds with 8 queries