View Single Post
Old December 1, 2012, 01:38 PM   #34
tahunua001

alright I classify my suggestions into 3 categories.
1. best bang for your buck. the Ruger SR40. it does not shine like a rolex but it'll keep time just as well. for $400 you will not find another handgun that can do it's duty quite as well. the trigger, ergos(subjective), accuracy and fit/finish might not be up to the standards of a $800+ gun but it's still far from reproach.

2. best striker fired gun: Springfield XDM40. this is just my personal opinion but in my experience the XDM has the best ergonomics, trigger, reliability(now that glocks QC is in decline) and ammo capacity of any other striker fired handgun on the market today. at $600 they are comparable in price to the FN Herstal FNS or smaller batch Glocks.

3. best hammer fired gun: the Sig Sauer P226(or whatever they call the 40 cal version of the 226). great feel in hand, accuracy, recoil management, and reliable. kindof pricey at $800 and ugly by some peoples standards but there are very few guns that can compete.

Page generated in 0.04604 seconds with 8 queries