View Single Post
Old November 4, 2013, 06:44 PM   #1
Ozzieman

Never shoot lead in a Glock?????????

Glock 9 mm with lead.
I have heard time after time from internet experts that you never shoot Glocks with lead of any type. Glock also says that but also they say no reloads (lawyer suggestion/demand).
In the Nov 2013 American Rifleman Magazine there is an article written by John Haviland named “Shooting for less” Page 52.
It’s primarily about reloading and the decreased cost you can get from picking certain powders, bullets and other components. It’s a well written article for people getting into reloading.
Now here is my problem, He talked about shooting a hundred rounds of lead through a Glock 19, that hexagonal rifling due to rounded edges has minimal leading compared to normal rifling.
What gives here, I own 2 Glocks both 9mm and I spend a lot more money reloading jacketed VS the other 6, 9mm guns that I shoot mostly lead.
I have been looking for aftermarket barrels for the G34 so I can shoot lead and now I read this.
What Gives.

Did you hear about the latest study.....5 out of 6 liberals say that Russian Roulette is safe.

Page generated in 0.02622 seconds with 8 queries