View Single Post
Old December 29, 2010, 10:27 AM   #9
riggins_83

Quote:
riggins 83, you need to consider another line of work. Retail is not for everyone and you clearly are one for whom it is not.
I have owned retail stores, including a gun shop, what you describe is just the way it is. If you can't handle it move on.

That was pretty unnecessary. Overall I enjoy my part time job (I'm a full-time college student). It's a great job to get through school and get firearms at cost for the rest of my life. If I couldn't "handle it" I wouldn't be working there.. I've worked many different retail jobs through the years and have beaten some sales records too. There's no such thing as a job without points of stress. I've been told by several customers over the years I'm about the only one there who doesn't act condescending and is willing to explain without growing frustrated. Seems like many gun store employees are snobs, short tempered or just don't care to explain anything. Glad I'm not one of them.. they are the ones who really need to "move on."

Last edited by riggins_83; December 29, 2010 at 10:47 AM.

Page generated in 0.03077 seconds with 8 queries