View Single Post
Old November 4, 2012, 05:38 PM   #1
SunDog3478

Hello From New PPQ Guy

Just a hello before I start posting in other threads.

We took a family gun intro/safety private lesson on my wife's b-day this year 9/30. She thought it was the best present in a long time. I spent the next week or so shopping in local stores and reading all I could on the internet. Shot a couple of 9s - then decided to purchase one that I had not tried on the range (none available).

We bought the PPQ on 10/6 and have since put 450 rounds thruogh it as a family. All of us are becoming better shots each time we go to the range. We got $20 off due to discoloration on the slide lock lever:

I am now buying my ammo in bulk and looking at other aspects of shooting other than just the range and home defense. We plan on additional training as we go along.

We are very satisfied with the PPQ so far. I had an extremely limited experience with any firearms prior to our b-day outing. I have since shot a Glock 26 (range gun) and an XDm and a Sig P250 that belonged to employees of mine. Those fellows were very impressed with my choice for our first firearm - they both really loved the trigger.

So far - I really like your forum and am learning quite a bit.

Last edited by SunDog3478; November 4, 2012 at 05:48 PM.

Page generated in 0.02721 seconds with 8 queries