Thread: Newbie here!
View Single Post
Old March 12, 2005, 11:10 AM   #2
Ozzieman

My guess that guns are a NONO there like in most places

Its for the hospitals protection from law sutes. Most places that would be a target like that care little for the people working there and everything for the all mighty buck that an accident would cost them.
Now if the Doctors were in some way threatend ( and I hope not) you would see armd guards all over the place.
Yet to protect your self you get, as you said so well "Stop or I'll yell again!"
Its like the shooting in the Court yesterday. If you listen to the news all you hear is the Criminal got a terrable gun and killed innocent people.
It was the gun at fault, the "EVIL" gun.
They dont talk about the person that should be slaped in jail for putting a 100 LB woman in charge of a 250 pound strong man that has a history of weapon charges and hurting people.
Granted its to bad some good man diddnt shot him dead, its the best that the bad guy deserves, and I hope he gives a fight when he is found and only one other person dies, him. BUt we need to look at the bigger picture, in the US crime DOES pay, we have lawyers and courts that make it that way. There was a man exicuted here in Indiana Thursday by lethial injection. He went into a house and killed 4 people, 2 of them children. He was caught the same day.
He died yesterday.
He commited the crime 22 years ago.
And your going to try to tell me Crime dosent pay.
It cost you and me the taxpayer $70,000 a year to keep him alive.
A 25 cent bullet would have been a much better idea.

Page generated in 0.02426 seconds with 8 queries