View Single Post
Old February 18, 2007, 09:22 PM   #3
rantingredneck

OK, given the options you gave I would select the full size Glock (longer sight radius and more rounds in the mag, more controllable under recoil), and either of the .223's (whichever is more accurate, though neither is known to be a tackdriver). I say the .223 simply because you'll be able to carry more ammo due to it's lighter weight per round. The fact that the Keltec would fold would be a good selling point in it's favor for this purpose.

Personally I like the Rem 870 in a tactical/HD configuration, but you have to be willing to pack relatively heavy ammunition and if you're on foot that is less than ideal. Although with a smoothbore barrel it gives you the option of rifled slugs or buckshot which is nice versatility.

IF I were in this situation I would pack my Ruger P89 and my Rem870. If I had time to grab another gun I'd probably take my P90 too. My .30-06 would be tempting but If they're far enough away for that to be useful they're far enough away for me to try to get away first.

PCCA Member (What's PCCA you ask? <- Check the link)

Page generated in 0.03523 seconds with 8 queries