View Single Post
Old October 5, 2011, 08:24 PM   #9
CWKahrFan

(Probably the easiest way to do this process the first time is to put this post on a Third Tab so you can follow it easily step by step.)

OK... This is how I do it from Photobucket... Now, there may be a simpler way but this is how I do it and it's been foolproof through about 200 posts:

Before I start, I always have the FiringLine thread that I want to post in on one Windows tab... and my Photobucket album ON ANOTHER WINDOWS TAB... It's just easier and more logical that way.

So on your first Tab, you're in your FiringLine Thread...

OK... on your 2nd Windows Tab... You're in your Photobucket album and your pics are in rows of 4... (well, that's assuming you've uploaded at least 4 pics).

Underneath each pic is a blue bar... The first category on the blue bar is "share"... Left click on "share"...

That takes you to a screen that has 3 tabs...

Left click on the tab that reads "Get Link Code"...

Go down to the line that reads "IMG for bulletin boards and forums"...

There are two choices there... Use the "Full size" choice...

Place your mouse cursor on the very far left of that little tiny line-window and hold your left mouse button down... holding the button down will make the background of that IMG code turn blue in color.... move your held-down cursor all the way to the right end of the box until you have "captured" the whole line of code... now release your finger from the left button...

The line will still have its blue background... Now... This is crucial...
Place your cursor arrow on this blu line of code and RIGHT-click on it.

This will cause a little box to appear with choices on it... Put you cursor on
"COPY" ... and LEFT click on "COPY"...

That little move has captured the code of the pic... Think of it as being "in your mouse" at that point.

Now you can go to the other tab... to your FiringLine "Reply to Thread" window... Put your cursor where you want the pic to go... RIGHT CLICK on your mouse... And choose "Paste"... (Put the arrow on "Paste" and left-click it.)

Voila!... The line of code will appear there...

When you "Submit Reply" the actual picture will appear!

It sounds complicated but... just like anything else... after you've done it a couple times it become easy.

The only problem might be in not quite getting the very beginning of the [IMG] line when you capture. Make sure you capture the whole complete line.

(Probably the easiest way to do this process the first time is to put this post on a Third Tab so you can follow it easily step by step.)

Last edited by CWKahrFan; October 5, 2011 at 08:37 PM.

Page generated in 0.02828 seconds with 8 queries