View Single Post
Old March 11, 2013, 11:47 AM   #21
kahrguy

A carried a model 85 for many years and bought a 22 version for cheap practice. Did not buy another taurus till I desided to get a TCP after wanting something smaller for when my 9mm was to much,

I read all the reviews of the micro 380s and settled on a TCP380fs the cheapy of the bunch. Cost 185 bucks at lgs. Wet the slide down well with clp and heat lamped it for a couple days. before shooting. Thats my rust proofing trick. At the range it ran threw thru a few hundred rounds of what ever i could get. PMC hated to rack it the first round but fired fine. Even shot some of 6 brands of HP ammo. Good little gun with what I think is the best DA trigger pull out there.

Then my youngest daughter claimed it as one of her CC pistols.

My wife bought hersel one after sonning mine.a. my daughters tcp and ended up buy'n herself one. She bought the tcp380SS model and it was 250 dollars at our lgs. It shoot as well as the first one with not a single issue. I did buy a few extra mags for them and tested them too. Also diamond stoned off a corner of the assembly pins to aid re-assembly after cleaning.

I do tend to add a piece of old inner tube to most of my light weight pistol to help with control. TCP's included.

So I am back to my cm9 for now for pocket carry. Not sure if I will buy another tcp as I still have one more daughter that may try to claim it.

Page generated in 0.02586 seconds with 8 queries