View Single Post
Old September 20, 2012, 06:33 AM   #29
zincwarrior

Quote:
Having disassembled and reassembled both many times, I can tell you that for me the Glock is slightly simpler than the PX4. They both have the same number of parts after basic disassembly, but I've found that the PX4's buffer assembly is slightly more difficult to re-insert and the barrel doesn't pop out quite as easily. I'm not saying the PX4 is in any way difficult or complicated, just that the Glock is slightly easier.
I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks that. The little piece that holds the spring is plastic and I'm always deathly afraid of breaking it in reassembling it. However it is getting easier (its the Wife's pistol and she graciously "allows" me to clean it for her after we shoot). Its just more complicated than the FS92 or my M&P. But its still not difficult.

For a DA/SA I really like it. They adjusted the slide stipling in front of the decocker which is better for slide cocking and the safety has been flattened for easier CC. Additionally, those noting the safety is difficult for them. Although I understand, one an leave the safety off and just use the DA first shot (the old police method).

Page generated in 0.07053 seconds with 8 queries