View Single Post
Old March 13, 2008, 05:43 AM   #3
predator86

well it would have been really nice to let me know then instead of just ignoring me, if you had any issues then why didnt you ask to ship to my local gunshop?? why did you not get the shipping quote like you said you would?

*edit* usually if someone says that they will get a shipping quote then they are ok with shipping, if you are not ok with shipping then dont get a quote and dont tell the person that you will, that is why i thought that we might have a deal going, getting a shipping quote is the first step of an online sale.....

i actually had issues dealing with YOU, you are a new member with a low post count, you claimed to be a LEO and have an FFL in your earlier posts and the majority of your posts are in the classifieds forums, that set of a warning bell...

now why was i interested in a large amount of shotgun shells? well im currently paying 4 bucks for a box of 5 for winchester 2 3/4, you were selling 225 for 90 bucks, that works out to be 40 cents apiece, shipping from an hour west of chicago to wisconsin wouldnt cost that much, if you had ever gotten me a shipping quote i would have figured out the cost per round with the shipping included and i still would most likely be saving money instead of buying in the store.

im still leaving you negative feedback because you did not do the one thing that you said that you would do and that is getting a shipping quote, i find it hard to believe that you dont have a post office or a ups store within a 20-30 minute drive, you couldnt just box up the ammo and get a quote from the post office?

another reason that you are still getting this negative feedback is because i made multiple attempts at contacting you, via pm and email, all you had to do was tell me that you sold local, or with rising ammo costs you decided to keep them. what ever, telling me something would be better than nothing.

and you honestly think that leaving negative feedback is too far?? no it isnt because until i left you negative feedback you would not respond, if neg feedback is what is required to get your attention then that is what i am going to do, i already emailed you what else do you want??

Page generated in 0.02779 seconds with 8 queries