Thread: Press Upgrade
View Single Post
Old June 10, 2013, 03:44 PM   #37
Silver00LT

Quote:
I have to say Dillon as well depending on how much you shoot will dictate what press you want 550 is manual indexing but it is a far cry from being a small upgrade once you get moving you will be cranking them out. It is manual indexing but after a bit everything is muscle memory. If you are looking at the 650 then you just as well get the 1050 pricey yes but it is a wonder to be seen and as you go up caliber conversions for both do as well all part of the game the only regret I have in not having two 550s one for pistol the other for rifle. as for the warranty it follows the product not the owner. If you buy a used one that does not work you just call Dillon and say yours don't work and they will replace it. you cant beat that.
I'm sure if they see that it has been rigged up they will void the warranty right?

That'd be awesome to have a press for my 9MM and for my .223. My .308 rounds is for my hunting round so I do not put out a lot of rounds per year so That will stay on my current setup.

I've seen fully automatic 1050s...I was DROOLING! Then again I am not retired or rich so no go.

Page generated in 0.02902 seconds with 8 queries