View Single Post
Old July 19, 2002, 05:16 AM   #4
nascarnhlnra

Thanks for the input I hope to get a few more replys still yet this forum doesn't seem as busy as others here at TFL.Yesterday I ordered a Surefire M-2 for a start figyre that would be an excellent back up light or light to have on duty belt should I become an LEO.I too wouldn't be doing it for the money but money isn't everything I want a job I can feel like a real part of a team trhat's making a positive difference as well as something with a promising future.Down here in Florida the jobs that you can actually retire with any kind of pension are few and far between. I have a brand new Mossberg 590 12 gauge shotgun so hopefully that would suffice for a tactical shotgun it isn't the 590A1 but the 590 security model but does have the hicap tube and seems pretty tough to me.I appreciate any suggestion any current LEO's can give on possible equipment purchases.I also need to make sure that my left knee wouldn't disqualify me from becoming a deputy sheriff. A few years ago I was playing on a traveling Inline hockey league and blew out my ACL in my left knee. I can run and skate and all I just have to keep on the excercise bike to keep it strong.

Page generated in 0.02069 seconds with 8 queries