View Single Post
Old December 9, 2013, 02:39 PM   #71
LockedBreech

On the Road: Best car/hotel SD weapon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
I think its safe to say that you've learned that its best for you not to leave anything of value in your vehicle. I'm sorry you've had things stolen, and sorry you're defeated by it (your entire post two back speaks of your being defeated in a number of aspects, not a attack, but an observation of your perspective of the situation). I've had things stolen also, but am not defeated by it. I'll continue to carry long guns and other valuables when I travel, and continue to do things I believe will reduce the odds that I'll have a problem when doing so. Having my guns (plural) is part of the solution, not part of the problem. My dogs go where I go, and my guns go where I go. There's no question on either of those points for me, so I just deal with it and go on with life.

Best of luck.

How is learning a lesson from a life experience being defeated? If he leaves a car unlocked and it gets stolen, and he locks it from there on, he wasn't defeated by a robber, he learned from an experience.

You don't necessarily need to live your life the same way he does, but altering behavior patterns based on experience is a main hallmark of an intelligent species.

Last edited by LockedBreech; December 9, 2013 at 03:13 PM.

Page generated in 0.03921 seconds with 8 queries