View Single Post
Old September 9, 2011, 11:35 PM   #19
350zmiata

review px4 40cal

hello,
ive read the reviews here months ago, purchased the gun.
may 17-2011, i took it to the range soon as i got it put 40-50 rounds through. no issue ever! amazing. gun shot low right off the bat. upon cleaning i noticed the weapon had three tiny marr marks on the right slide. its different than the left side if you ever taken gun apart. it doesnt seem right, im not comfortable thinking hmm how would i ever resell this gun one day? Guy at Gun store says it looks normal.

went back to the range in july, no issues still shot low i figured i just aim higher and need to get use to it
9/9/11 yesterday. i decided i would go to the range with my pal, i grabbed my pistol from the nightstand and attempted to rack the slide to unload the bullet in the chamber, as the slide came back it jammed. i had Georgia Arms 180grain hollow points in. i cleared the jam, put the clip back in, and loaded the weapon. first round was extracted second felt tough, and then third total jam. i tried using federal 40 fmj 160 grain and they still jam just not as much.
so i call shoot straight and head up there with my proof of purchase all the different kinds of good ammo i have and the guys up there only had 3 issues and claimed to call it feed issues, and that the gun needed to be " broke in " they claim to feed it more ammo, and break it in... i think i should return it to beretta and get a new slide. at the range yesterday they were nice enough to let us shoot for an hour free, i did jam the gun with golden sabres, georgia arms, federal, winchester atleast once. first month having this pistol it would cycle beautful with all these ammos what the heck is going on, i spent an hour cleaning this thing with q tips, break free, hoppes, you name it and its still jamming. hit me up please any info advice etc.

Page generated in 0.03098 seconds with 8 queries