View Single Post
Old May 3, 2007, 06:42 PM   #234
azredhawk44

Mr. Hubel:

Your commitment to your large-game rifled shotgun cartridges is amazing. I'm toying with the idea of joining your little club here with a NEF 12ga rifled slug gun and the purchase of some brass-cased shot shells.

Am I correct in assuming that I can begin to play in this category with you guys for less than $600 including long gun, additional stock weights/stock replacement/stock recoil pads, brass, powder, slugs, primers and dies?

I currently own no shotguns and no shotshell reloading equipment, however I do own a RockChucker press for handgun and rifle reloading.

What is the longest brass case you have successfully shot from your NEF without modification to the rifle's chamber? What is the optimal slug weight for the NEF's rate of twist? Are you still manufacturing your 12ga FH brass from 50BMG and then cutting them down to fit your NEF, or are you purchasing your brass from Rocky Mountain?

I've read your posts #162 and #163, I just want to make sure and verify I understand them correctly.

Page generated in 0.03650 seconds with 8 queries