View Single Post
Old October 10, 2010, 01:55 AM   #7
stephen426

Sorry to say but it makes no sense to me either. The only thing I can think of is that you are cancelling out the effect of push or pull with your finger. By that, I mean it reduces the effect of pulling the trigger with the wrong part of your finger. If you pull with the very tip, you tend to "push" your shots. If you put your finger in too far, you "pull" your shots. Try making sure you pull the trigger with just the pad of your index finger.

I guess the worst possible thing that can happen is developing bad habits. Most people will react the way they practice. Pulling the trigger with both fingers is not practical at all.

Do some searches on how to properly grip the gun. The fingers of the support hand usually wraps around the front the hand your gun is in. The support hand thumb is usually either sticking up or laid on top of your other hand. Your gun hand should be pushing slightly forward and your support hand should be pulling slightly back. Do NOT death grip your gun as this will hurt accuracy.

Page generated in 0.02095 seconds with 8 queries