View Single Post
Old October 28, 2008, 08:22 AM   #89
Creature

Quote:
Convenient that you chose to avoid my shoot them in the back question. WHY? If you are a shoot at first sight that is entirely possible isn't it?
I didnt avoid your question...in fact, I was very clear on my position when I wrote "...on sight. No questions asked.". That's pretty clear.

I also wrote that if I do catch sight of an invader in my home, that invader had better be on his way down to the deck, spread eagle, before I can pull the trigger....and he had better be begging for his life. If he does that, I might be inclined NOT to shoot.

I further wrote that if the invader manages to get out of my home, he can be reasonably sure that I wont shoot as he runs for his life. Since you are unable to comprehend what I mean by that, it means that I wont be shooting him in the back as he runs away from me.

To sum this up once again...as long as there is an invader actually IN MY HOME, he is a target.

Lemme guess...you didnt completely read my response before you wrote your knee-jerk reaction, right?

Page generated in 0.03485 seconds with 8 queries