View Single Post
Old July 30, 2009, 09:31 AM   #16
NightSight

Quote:
Originally Posted by My870inVT
But what about the EDITED I've seen at the range who happened to have a couple grand laying around and decided it they should just go buy an AK knock off cause it looks EDITED. It's people like that in states with lax laws that buy dumb to own, mean looking guns and then proceed to make me feel unsafe at my own range, that give ownership a bad name.
As has been pointed out, you might want to start your education with learning about "EDITED looking knock off AKs." Just my opinion.

As for the danger at public ranges, I totally agree with that, although the danger is just as great or greater with hand guns than the evil black rifles or evil russian rifles in the hands of those with no concern for safety.

Most of what you would learn at a class can be garnered from the internet for those with an interest in learning. I suggest finding some training and then provide others in the area training. Who knows, maybe you could start the first IDPA club in VT.

Last edited by NightSight; July 30, 2009 at 05:27 PM.

Page generated in 0.03128 seconds with 8 queries