View Single Post
Old September 20, 2013, 04:53 AM   #4
buckhorn_cortez

Quote:
Why do you think to protect yourself by wearing a gun ?
Because without one I absolutely can't protect myself. If the police carry guns to protect themselves, then carrying a gun must be a way to protect yourself.

Quote:
If you fancy you are carrying many bags in both of your hands , walking from a shop to your car hoping in time !?
You drop the bags and draw your gun. While it may take longer, you at least have a chance to protect yourself.

Quote:
While that time you could be shot . You can't protect yourself in many situations outside ! For example while a outdoor-swimming , sports etc.
Okay...there are some situations where carrying is not possible - that doesn't negate every other situation.

Quote:
Will you want the killer to wait you drop your fork and knife in the restaurant and look for your gun ?
If I'm carrying a gun, I don't need to "look" for it. I know exactly where it is at all times. You seem to assume it takes a long period of time to draw a gun. You're really slow if you can't do it in under 3 seconds - even from a seated position WITH a fork in your gun hand. Many people shoot action pistol sports and in some cases, you have to draw the gun from seated positions and concealed locations - you can practice this if you think you need to cover this type of situation.

Quote:
Why do you believe you are use a weapon and you would be able to deter an attack ?
Because I know I absolutely can't and have NO CHANCE without one.

Quote:
The surest way can be a ban of weapons , if I can't protect myself outside . If no access to weapons , nobody can shot .Has everbody a gun / rifle , nobody gets a shelter at once .
By definition, criminals don't obey the law. Criminals will always have guns. I want to be able to defend myself from people who don't obey the laws.

Page generated in 0.04384 seconds with 8 queries