View Single Post
Old April 7, 2011, 06:23 PM   #88
Hardy

Bishop, Send me your email to [email protected] or call at 864 4157463 before 4 Eastern Standard.

I can not compete with Cabella. We keep 2 in store and only price them up slightly. Nothing against Cabella, and I do a lot of biz w/them. They buy in mass. Some guns are fine but others are not. They are more than happy to have you return one if it is not up to par. In the last 20 months 1/3 have been sent back and we kept the others.

Our store is trying to feature guns (gooduns at below internet prices) either Uberti or Piettas fom Pietta and 3rd gen colts. I have a back order for a Uberti london steel navy 36. I will pay more for it than you can buy guns from Cabella--but our customers have to pay for quality and collectibility. WHAT EVER was posted: 3rd gen colts are in demand with bp shooters and collectors that walk in the door. I guess I'm gonna have to let go of my 2nd's except RELEE There is a pecking order in these. 1st is Cabella box, 2nd is in Traditions box, 3rd is in Pietta box, 4th is in Colt 3rd, 5th is 2nd gen, and 6th is !st gens. The pecking order goes from worst to best. I can not help what you read and know, I can only go on what customers want and what I want and demand. I cannot buy 30 guns from Cabella and put them in display. Why? they will go on Cabella sight and buy them there. I have to have others. If the 3rds are what a lot of you folks bash --then don't buy them but there are those that do/ Just as some want Piettas in a Tradition set than a Cabella. Whose to say they are not the same gun. Personally, I like collectibles. I don't shoot 3rds or 2nds. (I used to I( have an 1860 army (Pietta from Tradition) w/ fluted cylinder and white sim ivory grips. I have an 1861 Uberti navy 36 c. I also have conversion R/D cylinders for both along w/ BP cylinders. That is all I need. By the way, in my opinion, the 1861 36c navy is the best and most fun and most accurate
OK, Don't buy those 3rds if you agree with previous posts. But I buy them. I like them. I like em all

WBH

Page generated in 0.03581 seconds with 8 queries