View Single Post
Old January 2, 2007, 10:58 PM   #19
Haterade

I have experience with a P3-AT. No FTF's. Nothing but hardball through it though. Too small for me, but the actual owner can shoot 2" groups at 7 yards. I can't. With a mag extension I could. Nice heavy trigger, which is needed if you carry it with the clip on the frame, IMO. Small and unbelievably easy to conceal. Must have if you don't like to carry but want to. It's almost like clipping on a knife.

I have a P-11 that I carry sometimes. A bit bigger, but same Kel-Tec family. I trust my life to it. Feeds everything. Accuracy is about what I expect from a sub-compact.

Kel-Tec makes reliable, quality, inexpensive firearms. I would trust anything from their lineup. I don't really dig that .380 for serious defense work but it's a lot better than nothing and easy as heck to carry. For the money, you're just not going to beat it... maybe a mak, or a P-11 lol, but you'll lose the incredible concealment options. Kel-tec's customer service is second to none at this price point and most others. Barring the possible lemon, you can't possibly go wrong wth a P3-AT. Not a range gun, but a good, defensive weapon.

Page generated in 0.02191 seconds with 8 queries