View Single Post
Old October 23, 2012, 03:20 PM   #10
PH/CIB

Really enjoy your videos,,,and have bought equipment based on your videos and recommendations.

This video brings up a question, at the end of the video you show a pair of gloves that you are using,,, with it looks like a seam on a finger torn due to what you say is getting to close to the gas system on the Steyr Aug,,,since I never wear gloves except in the coldest weather,,,could you clairify would that be a problem with the Aug,,, do you have to watch where you put your hands on the rifle?

Watched the video a second time, where you say the gloves were burned by getting your finger too close to the gas system, your technique looked perfect on the video and as I would probably not be as careful as you were this looks like a definite drawback to a rifle I would otherwise really like to try out and own, do the FN bullpup rifles have the same drawback? Thanks!
Life Member,,,Military Order of the Purple Heart, Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, Amvets, Disabled American Veterans, 173rd Airborne Skysoldier Association, National Rifle Association, Member,,,IDPA, USPSA, Iowa Sheriffs and Deputies Association,,Website http://www.handgunholsters.net

Last edited by PH/CIB; October 23, 2012 at 03:27 PM.

Page generated in 0.03055 seconds with 8 queries