View Single Post
Old May 25, 2002, 06:40 AM   #13
shy_man

I think it is common for a Police officer to investigate of any crime or incident happened especially if about a shootout causing death to a BG or Not. And also even to false calls to them.

I am also also a law abiding cizen in my community and I have CCW and have several guns with license to possess only. One damn community officer reported me to the SWAT team of having firearms, the SWAT team responded without further investigation who I am, or am I carrying/possessing legally. In short, the SWAT team are in full battle gear like raiding a place that has an ongoing shootout. I let the police came in to my home, talk to them and things went well, but then, they still invited me to to the precint to talk to the their commander. Thereon, the crooked investigator tried to make fool of me charging me of such felony. Until we exchange legal words and came to know each other. But still, I gave them some amount for coffee and we became friends (not real friends but we parted like friends).

In my country there is the saying that "Don't give so much trust to an LE" but make friends with them. As of now, it is so hard to bring back the trust of the populace to the police force, because few bad eggs will destroy so much the good name and integrity of the Department.

Page generated in 0.03223 seconds with 8 queries