View Single Post
Old March 14, 2006, 01:58 PM   #1
Wild Bill Bucks

Some guys always get the best women

Dale and Phyliss, are freinds of mine that I don't get to see very often. We visited yesterday and I was told this story, and thought you guys would get a kick out of it.
Phyliss is one of those gals that bow hunts, powder hunts, and rifle hunts, and EVERY year for the last 7 years she always shoots a bigger buck than Dale does.
This fall Phyliss had to work during deer season and was unable to go hunting, so Dale went with out her. She was crushed because she couldn't go.
On the last day of gun season Phyliss came home to see Dale skinning a 6 point buck in the front yard. Dale immediatley started rubbing it in that the only way he could kill a bigger buck than her was to keep her from going.
She never said a word to him or even looked up and just kept walking to the house.
Dale thought she was mad and went back to skinning his deer. All of a sudden Phyliss's .06 went off and liked to made Dale jump out of his skin.
When he turned around Phyliss had shot a 12 point Buck not 50 yards from Dale in their front yard, off their front porch.
Talk about eating CROW. Dale said he was never going to say anything about her hunting again.

Page generated in 0.02406 seconds with 8 queries