View Single Post
Old September 1, 2011, 07:55 AM   #65
Old Grump
Member in memoriam

Quote:
well now I'm just a little bummed. the gravy train dried up as it where so I probably will not be able to get me my levergun now. still I would like to thank everyone for their useful information. sorry for all the turf wars this thread caused.
good luck
god bless
try not to kill eachother
Not to worry, you could have made your choice 454 Casull and the arguments would have been the same with some arguing you need a .338 Magnum and to be sure the shot should be inside 50' and the only bullet that could be reasonably trusted to make a fast humane kill Was Billy Joes home rolled re-manufactured ammo and could only be bought in person at Silly Slicers General Store...If you had references. My .357 served me well from 1972 to 2001 when I finally discovered old man's eyes and passed on an easy shot at 60 yards. I couldn't see the deer as clearly as I would have liked. Limitation is mine not the gun.

Don't give up there is a lever gun out there with your name on it, you just haven't met yet.
Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power. The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern will, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.
--Daniel Webster--

Page generated in 0.02260 seconds with 8 queries