Thread: WASR 10
View Single Post
Old December 14, 2012, 12:44 AM   #22
StukaJU87

There's nothing wrong with a WASR 10, they're great reliable rifles. You just need to do your homework and know what to look for but then again, that's true with just about anything these days.

As far as price and public opinion goes, I've noticed that as the price goes up, so does people's opinions of WASR 10's. I remember reading people's comments and reviews when I was thinking about getting one, back when $300-$350 was the going price. It seemed everybody hated them and called them junk. I tried to find one locally so I could check it out to see what the big deal was but the local shops were always sold out by the time I got there. So I waited till they hit $400. The reviews started getting better. they were still considered junk but I still couldn't find one. By the time I finally tracked one down at a LGS , they were $450. I got to hand pick the one I wanted and have no regrets, other than price. It stamped with the same year I was born. Don't know if that really makes it worth the extra $ though. Lol

I just think its funny how public opinion of the WASR 10 became friendly right around the $400 mark.

Page generated in 0.02691 seconds with 8 queries