View Single Post
Old November 7, 2011, 02:11 PM   #1
Longdayjake

10% off coupon at rmrbullets

This coupon is valid for any bullet that is on the website. I need to get rid of a ton of them so that I can buy others. So, I am throwing out this 10% off coupon until the end of NOVEMBER. The coupon code is bullets
To take advantage of this coupon go here. www.rmrbullets.com

You have to apply the coupon for it to work. Make sure you click on "Apply." Just typing it in will not work. Please make sure your order shows the discount before you submit it because I don't have time to go back and add the coupon.

Please spread the word on this coupon so that as many people as possible can take advantage of it.

Lastly, when I run these coupons I often get a ton of orders so please be patient in receiving your order. It may take a couple of days to get it shipped. That said, if you absolutely need the bullets ASAP then send me an email and I will work extra hard to get yours out that same day.

UPDATE: Okay, in order to use the coupon code with paypal you have to actually click on "checkout." Don't click on "checkout with paypal" to begin with. After you enter your info it will give you the option to use the coupon code and then for payment options you can click on paypal.

Thanks guys!!

Last edited by Longdayjake; November 7, 2011 at 09:11 PM.

Page generated in 0.02889 seconds with 8 queries