View Single Post
Old January 22, 2001, 03:52 PM   #18
Hot Core

Hey Zorro, It was sent to me in an email from a friend who got it from a friend, etc. I've no idea at all if it is a true story, hadn't even considered it being a joke until I read "dZ's" post.

So, if anyone does know anyone in that part of Ohio, how 'bout giving them a call and see if it is true or not.

Didn't mean to mislead you guys at all. My impression of PETA is similar to the thoughts expressed in Art's post, so it just never really crossed my mind that it might be a big joke.

We have had two separate cases in the past year near me where PETA folks were jailed because of "Animal Abuse". One was a woman near Rock Hill, SC who had something like 400 cats "inside" her house. I believe I saw on the news in just the last day or so where only 2 of the cats could be saved.

Another incident had to do with another woman but she had a whole bunch of cats, dogs and horses. Everything was starving, except her.

So, the story really wouldn't surprise me if it is true, but I do not know if it is or not.

Good hunting and clean 1-shot kills, Hot Core

Page generated in 0.03258 seconds with 8 queries