View Single Post
Old August 5, 2012, 11:49 AM   #79
Yung.gunr

Someone earlier had posted that a majority of Taurus buyers were "part of the lower economic class". I really don't think that is the case. For instance, agreed I am usually strapped for cash, that is absolutely not the reason I bought my Taurus. I had tried all the .380 pocket guns by the different makers and the TCP was the one I liked the most for multiple various reasons. When I finally decided to purchase it I actually traded in a Beretta that I hated. This gave me enough store credit that I could have got any of the other pocket guns I wanted (except the Sig). For many people I feel they buy a Taurus because it is the one that truly offers everything that they want.

Now this is not to say that I am a member of the Taurus fanclub. I knew that I was taking a bit of a gamble on it. I feel that if I were ever to want to buy another Taurus I would go into it with the same mindset.

But, after being a member of this forum for a while and reading other members issues, buying any gun is a gamble.

Page generated in 0.02726 seconds with 8 queries