View Single Post
Old July 13, 2010, 08:34 AM   #4
ice9_us

in the car...

When I go through Atlanta and suburbs (what I dub highrisk areas) I keep the gun between the seat and console…
While at a stop light in DeKalb county there was a guy standing on the corner looking at everyone.
I noticed he didn’t cross after 2 red lights, and was curious as to why he was standing there. When I pulled up in his view, I saw him looking at my jeep..
I was alone. The guy started to walk up to my car looking, moving his head around, trying to see in side if anyone was in with me or if I was alone.. or so that is how I felt.. the closer he got the more nervous I got because he wasn’t moving for the last 5 minutes. I put my hand on the gun. As he saw me move he raised up to look at what I was doing, I moved my hand just enough for him to see it, and his expression changed quickly, and he backed up and turned away.. I am not sure what his purpose was, but the next day someone on that corner was killed during a carjacking.. That may just be coincidence, but since that day I never leave my gun.

Page generated in 0.03609 seconds with 8 queries