View Single Post
Old April 22, 2010, 02:19 PM   #62
qcpunk

Wow, flaming on tattoos now. So I guess that makes me a low lifed, agressive thug then too, right? Guess what, I have tattoos as well. Oh and guess what, I got them a few years ago, they're more than already paid. If my battery were dead today, I could not afford to just run out and replace it; not til Monday.

So I ask to you, Brandy, what is your judgement of me?

And BTW, What is illegal about fueling a vehicle with the engine running? Nothing! With modern vehicles, here is really no reason as to why a person must shut the engine off while fueling.

While yes, 1970 and earlier it would have been a good idea. But back then, everyone was driving around in carborated vehicles with little to no emissions equipment. Yes, if the vehicle was in poor running order it could backfire and start a fire. But very, VERY unlikely these days, with cars 1973+.
"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it." --Abraham Lincoln

Page generated in 0.03068 seconds with 8 queries