View Single Post
Old August 30, 2001, 09:08 PM   #2
Jamie Young

I have only fired about 480rd threw my FAL and I have yet to have a perfect day at the range. I kept forgetting to adjust the gas ( I never fired a FAL until I bought one). I kept thinking the Gun was jamming but it "wasn't picking up the next round" not quite a jam. I had a pretty nasty blow out that blew out a mag last month and just two weeks ago my FAL kept sticking cases. Other than the blow out, not adjusting the gas right was my problem. I just keep forgetting

I'm always the guy that has people crowding around him to help me fix some bizzare problem. In May, my gunsmith installed a muzzle brake on my Mini 14 wrong, and when I took it to the range, my rounds hit 3ft low at 100yds.

I have heard plenty of people swear at their guns and almost throw them in the trash. I felt bad for one guy that had a Black Powder rifle. It was his first time shooting one and the gun just wouldn't fire. I told him I thought the nipple was clogged and told him where to go to get the gun cleaned out. It always nice to have somebody at the range that knows something you don't know

Page generated in 0.03237 seconds with 8 queries