View Single Post
Old February 11, 2000, 01:29 PM   #11
CleanCut

Hello. I enjoyed your responses. I enjoyed them because they gave me a good sample of the "mindset" of American hunters. Dr Rob: You sound like a sportsman. Skyhawk: You're a class act. 41 man: Point's well taken. Robert: Point's well taken. Muleshoe: You get angry at my post.
Remember, Muleshoe, the thread's called 'The Hunt'. To me, hunting means stalking your prey. That's my personal view. It sounds like, though, you're alittle obsessed with money. Remember the thread's call The Hunt. It's not about money.
I said in my original thread it's not about livestock. I said it's OK for coyotes to be pruned out to protect the livestock. Nevertheless, you (Muleshoe) continue on about livestock and ask me if I have ever seen a live calf pulled out of a cow. My answer is, no, my goodness! I haven't seen that awful, horrible sight. Your only response, though, is amazing. "I have, it cuts into profit," you say. Is that all you think about is profit?
Then there's Art Eastman: Art says "If you leave a coyote where you shot it, something will eat it." You mean, you'd really just leave it there, Art? Isn't that kind of sloppy? Wouldn't want you on my land. Art then says, "As long as species survival is ensured, all else is personal beliefs and morality - and not germane to what other people do." What about The Hunt, Art? Is wanting to be sportsmanlike just about personal beliefs and morality? Where's the sport?

Page generated in 0.03417 seconds with 8 queries