View Single Post
Old October 23, 2013, 02:24 AM   #15
dakota.potts

No problem Koda, due diligence in research leads to more honest content.

JERRYS, I like that idea a lot. I would carry my CZ 75 BD police everywhere if I could, but when I get my license, I'm either going to have to get inventive with my carry methods (especially since I'm 5'10" and 115 lbs) or get a smaller handgun. Maybe even a CZ 75 compact.

In my research, I've gained an appreciation for pocket pistols including the .25s and .32s of the world, even the NAA .22 Mag pistols. When it's all you can carry, it's something and it'll do the job.

Keltec is somewhat local to me. Wonder if I can't work out something to review a P32 since I've wanted one personally anyways. Until then, I'll look into getting guest posters. To be clear, you're talking about realistic sized carry handguns with a low price point - Keltec, Ruger, S&W, maybe even Makarovs and such?

Speaking of which, if anybody has a review or other article they'd like published, it could find a home here. I don't want to promote that too much on other threads, but if you've got something to talk about, I'll always take a look at it.

Page generated in 0.04189 seconds with 8 queries