View Single Post
Old April 17, 1999, 08:36 PM   #8
fubsy

am I finally getting through???
My third attempt....dosent say much for does it.
I own and walk apbt's daily and have experience from the so called ''bad dog'' end of things.....but in this case there seems to be recourse against that owner....ive a friend who has a doberman and experiences the same problem with other large dogs were he walks his.....back then i recommeded to him that he purchase an asp...in this area if you attend a course they will allow you to carry one(at least thats what im told, ive never had a problem carrying one with out the course)., My friend has had to use the asp on occasion or two and has struck the dogs squarley on the top of the shoulders, now hes a big strong fella so i imagine they feel it to there toes...I hesitate to use a spray outside because of the obvious problem that a slight wind could cause to you or those with you...there is another alternative that could be use....awhile back there was a device slightly larger than most tv remotes that had an electrodes that would arc a spark of electricty accross,,,this might be something you could use. Although I dont know what damage if any it could do to the dogs and dont know if Id concern myself with it other than the fact that people are sued over the dumbest things....fubsy.

[This message has been edited by fubsy (edited April 17, 1999).]

Page generated in 0.02380 seconds with 8 queries