View Single Post
Old October 2, 2005, 09:57 PM   #27
MTMilitiaman

Yeah. I won't go as far to say that paintball guns are actually toys because you still have to respect them and understand what they are capable of, but I don't think comparing them to actually pointing "real" guns at each other is fair either. When we play, there is a strict set of rules applied to wearing approved masks at all times when there is shooting go on or even loaded markers. I love woods ball. And all my friends have roughly equivelent markers. Lots of Tippmans and a few Spyders. Even those with autos usually play nice by keeping it to semi auto or two round burst. We are out there just to have fun. Sometimes Ghost Recon gets a little old or hunting season seems so far away and you just have to get out there and see if you can outwit someone before they outwit you. It's good clean fun and as long as you're safe with it, it does less damage to you than a case of beer--not that I am opposed to that either. Just saying there are worse ways to spend money and worse hobbies to get your kids into.

Page generated in 0.03553 seconds with 8 queries