View Single Post
Old June 5, 2009, 03:56 PM   #70
Hank D.

The gun ban/control game, no end Is sight

I want to thank you for putting me on to that 13 part Item on You Tube, I watched all of it and as always if you were pro gun before you will still be now and also con. What came first the chicken or the egg!!! I remember when Florida first was talking about going for the CCW and it was going up for a vote and the press went wild, there will be shootouts is the streets and we will be going back the the wild west and on and on! Well P.S. the vote was passed and nothing happened, people got there CCWs by the droves and no shootouts In the streets , no wild west, nothing and just what did you hear from the press? Nothing, the sound of silince!!! it's that good old double standard over again, the one that stood out for me was that john Donohue, a tipical teacher type that will only talk to the people that think like him, no rime or reason, his way or the highway, I never saw him before, but that's just how he came across to me!!! and that group of people, who were they, were were thy from, did they belong to some group, because that can change everything. Some of the stories that came from the cop and Mayor sound like they were coming right out of a politicians mouth, slanted & bias. so when all was finished, much ado about nothing.
I'm still glad I took the time to watch, like minds think alike. Some people hear just what they want to hear and also you have the people that will tell them just what they think they want to hear, so around and around we go.
As always sorry for the bad spelling, not my thing, and Semper FI to all Hank D.

Page generated in 0.03138 seconds with 8 queries