View Single Post
Old September 11, 2012, 09:10 PM   #34
Colorado Redneck

Agree with Jim

It looks like some of us are sensitive about what our gun manufacturers have endured. I don't like it, and in fact the whole climate in our country (the only place I know anything about) has become toxic to freedom.

Years ago in an OSHA training seminar, the handles on lawn mowers that have to be held or the motor dies came up. What happened (as all of you probably know) was a guy in California started his friggin lawn mower in the basement, and decided to carry the darn thing up the stairs while it was running. Now just how stupid can one get? Anyway, this genius injured his lil hands, and an ambulance chaser found him and sued the manufacturer and the guy and his lawyer got rich off the deal. Evidently the courts thought that manufacturers needed to take into account the less intelligent end users, so now lawn mowers all are fitted with that inconvenient GD handle. I agree with one of the prvious posts, it will probably get way more ridiculous berfore the lawyers have enough money. As one sage said on stage: "Ya can't fix stupid."

Page generated in 0.03385 seconds with 8 queries