View Single Post
Old January 29, 2012, 05:45 PM   #13
Deja vu

Quote:
That idea won't work on a lever gun as the mag tube will be in the way. I don't know the laws where you are but here you can only use a suppressor on non-game animals.
here in Idaho suppressors are legal to hunt any animal with (so long as you can legally hunt that animal). I wish I could make an integrally suppressed barrel but I don't see how it could work on a lever action.

I am not a huge fan of tactical gun, the only reason I was thinking a 458 Socom originally was my brother offered to sell it to me for cheep for me to suppress. But he sold it to a friend so now I am thinking a suppressed 45/70 (I have 3 rifles and 2 hand guns in 45/70, BFR and Contender) would throw the same 400-550grain bullets down range and could be down loaded to sub sonic levels.

all 26 of my guns are 45/70 govt, 357 mag, 22 or 12 ga... I believe in keeping it simple. Wish my wife did as well...

Page generated in 0.02805 seconds with 8 queries