View Single Post
Old December 8, 2011, 01:42 PM   #9
MTT TL

Quote:

Also, the link between this and gun ownership is less than sure in my opinion, so not even sure it should be on here....
It is not about guns.

Quote:
Discussions in this forum will be centered upon legal issues as they relate to the 2nd Amendment and other Civil Rights. Constitutional law (which would encompass separation of powers, the impairment of contracts clause, the full faith and credit clause, etc., as well as the Bill of Rights) will also be on topic.
Which reminds me of something else...

Quote:
Their not being used to drinking is the important factor.
Firstly I don't see how it could be important, even if were shown to be true in court. The effects of alcohol are near universally known. If, as they claim they were Muslims and unused to drinking than they should have had a lifelong indoctrination into the evils of drink.

Secondly the law does not protect you, even in England if you commit felonious acts while intoxicated. If intoxication were an excuse than anyone could commit practically any act and then walk free with a dressing down and some community service.

Page generated in 0.02206 seconds with 8 queries