View Single Post
Old August 26, 2008, 12:50 PM   #38
candr44

The great ISC has spoken. In case you didn't know, the world revolves around ISC and he is---annoyed. That means anyone under 30 better suddenly get 20 more years of maturity and clean up your act. If you don't, you risk the wrath of the great ISC.

ISC the writing on here does show a level of education, intelligence, and maturity. What yours says about you is arrogant, disrespectful, bitter, grumpy old man who is having trouble controlling his emotions. Are those the qualities you strive for and admire in a person? If it is, then the world would be a better place without you. If you get that riled up over such petty things, then I think the torment of your annoyances will only end when you die. Please get psychological help it could help ease your torment and you might find life less annoying. Of course this is all assuming you are not just another troll.

Back to the topic. I don't tell total strangers what guns I have. You may think you are anonamous on the Internet when you aren't.

I know things about gun owners in my community from gun forums. Things like what they look like, their first names, what they drive, what part of town they live in, what guns they own, where they work, and where they will be on certain dates and times but they have no idea who I am. Its not wise to post too much information about yourself on the Internet. You don't know who is reading it.

Page generated in 0.02907 seconds with 8 queries