View Single Post
Old October 22, 2008, 03:01 PM   #71
21CFA

To #69 (& 42), #67, #53, #45.

#42, #67, #69: Not too many years ago an informal survey of military trainees just graduated from 29 Palms was conducted. One question: "If so ordered, would you search for and confiscate weapons from American citizens in a specific neighborhood, even though you knew that the 2d Amendment of the Constitution allowed ownership of those weapons?" Answer: 95% said, yes, they would follow that order. (It's very easy to shoot someone you don't know. By this I mean that a military unit is cohesive, and everyone outside that unit may be considered an enemy. I also mean that a military uniform does not deter all citizens from using deadly force in every instance.) #53: do you think it wise to list ALL of your arsenal on a site like this? Maybe you brag, or maybe not, but you have already become a target. I spent over 8 years in NSA, and I know whom they target. Try doing a search for any obscure subject on this site and see if it does not state how many mili-seconds it took to find it. We are not invisible; "they" are. #46: Dig holes for MREs too. A hungry defender can be a bad shot. A word to the wise. Finally, can we refer to one candidate over another as "The Guy Who Would Ban All Guns"?

Last edited by 21CFA; October 22, 2008 at 03:05 PM. Reason: spell

Page generated in 0.02121 seconds with 8 queries