View Single Post
Old June 28, 2011, 06:35 PM   #76
wncchester

Guffey: Anti-impact "charismatics"; the adjective or the noun?

Copied from Am. Heritage Dictionary:

cha·ris·ma (k…-r¹z“m…) noun., pl. cha·ris·ma·ta (-m…-t…). 1.a. A rare personal quality attributed to leaders who arouse fervent popular devotion and enthusiasm. b. Personal magnetism or charm. 2. Theology. An extraordinary power, such as the ability to perform miracles, granted to a Christian by the Holy Spirit.

char·is·mat·ic (k²r”¹z-m²t“¹k) adjective: 1. Of, relating to, or characterized by charisma. 2. Theology. Of, relating to, or being a type of Christianity that emphasizes personal religious experience and divinely inspired powers, as of healing, prophecy, and the gift of tongues.

I rarely use gasoline to clean dies but it works and you included it with the cautions of what not to use along with the brake and carb cleaners I do use. I still don't know why we shouldn't use them to clean dies. ?

Still don't know how well your 3/8" tap/bolt works when pulling .223, as the OP needs to do, either. ??

Lots of things are good for case lube but I try to restrict my suggestions to the materials that are both easy to find and inexpensive. Lathe way-lube is generally not easy to find in our corner hardware stores and the cost of quart or gallon sizes it frequently comes in rules it out for most reloaders.

Last edited by wncchester; June 28, 2011 at 07:04 PM.

Page generated in 0.02547 seconds with 8 queries