View Single Post
Old June 21, 2012, 10:13 PM   #7
TennJed

Quote:
What in the world? You post this same question on another forum, get a bunch of replies, then post it here 12 hours later? Did you not read any of the other replies?
Same reason you read multiple forums. To get as many possible answers as I can. I have gotten many answers about how to fix it, but none seem to really help with what I might have done to cause the situation. Lots of people have pointed to berden primers as a likely cause, but this was not it.

If you actually read my post you would know I am seeking answers to that question as well. I have not been reloading my whole life and I am still learning. I would like to avoid this in the future if I can.

Why in the world would you reply to a thread without providing anything usefull? You are very good at pointing out simple things like being able to read and tell time (yeah!). Try being helpful. Or did your feelings get hurt because I did not personally thank you for your response in the other thread. I did a general thank you to all, but your respone was my personal favorite

And if you want to stalk me further I posted this question on the following forums.

The High Road
The Firing Line
MSgunowners
TNgunowners
KTOG

Do you think it is ok for me to post on gunowner sites for both Mississippi and Tennessee. I am awaiting your sure to be helpful response.

Page generated in 0.02977 seconds with 8 queries