View Single Post
Old November 26, 2011, 02:55 AM   #26
youngunz4life

If you feel threatened(for whatever reason//not trying to use a legal term this time, just that you are Truly worried), you should do something before they come upon you in my opinion. There is a much better chance you'll HAVE NO CHOICE but to draw if you do not confront the situation ahead of time. Either way, you'll definately be in more danger & more vulnerable.

I have never had this happen to me, but if I was nervous, scared, take your pick @ vocabulary, I am going to confront the situation before it becomes drastic. There is universal language you can use without drawing. Of course you would be stopped and facing the follower(s). Command voice was mentioned and very important; you aren't speaking and looking over your shoulder as you keep moving. Remember, you have already forseen possible danger(I have never had this happen to me @ least not in a nervous, dangerous sense).

Now, if 'keep moving' is a viable option then by all means do that. I am referring to when you have made a logical, informed decision you need to DO SOMETHING. Sometimes in life you need to do something or the anti can be upped! I firmly believe this.

If things continue, at least follower(s) know you aren't bluffing and/or possible consequences are coming. I, myself, am not worrying about a brandish law. I am protecting myself and my family- I can cross that bridge later and I have trust in my fellow citizens(to a point). I mean these guys stay silent and just keep coming. I am not running unless I am positive I can get away. I have two young kids and a wife too. I can't just cut and run anyways. If you ignore me that is another issue...most criminals will have a story, but it is possible they have you and reaching you in their sites.

*I believe my answer was the same on the 'fishing on the lake' thread a ways back(can't remember the title). ...the one where the man came out of the wilderness ansd just kept coming without saying anything

Last edited by youngunz4life; November 26, 2011 at 03:01 AM. Reason: added asterix info*

Page generated in 0.02904 seconds with 8 queries